Submit a proposal to speak at LinuxCon + ContainerCon + CloudOpen China (LC3), taking place in Beijing this June 25 – 27, and share your expertise with 3,000+ open source technologists, executives and community members.
We’re seeking a wide range of submissions on topics including Open Source Strategy & Governance, Networking & Orchestration, Linux Systems, Cloud Native & Containers, AI and more. Proposals are due Sunday, March 4, 2018.
LC3 2018 Conference Tracks Include:
- Cloud Native, Containers, Serverless & Microservices
- Cloud, Cloud Native & DevOps Infrastructure & Automation
- Artificial Intelligence & Data Analytics
- Linux Systems
- Networking & Orchestration
- Open Source Leadership, Strategy & Governance
- Innovation at Apache
- IoT and M2M
Have a great idea, case study, or technical tutorial you’d like to share? Learn more about the CFP process and submit your proposal before the Call for Proposals closes on Sunday, March 4.Submit Now >>
Not submitting but planning to attend? Registration opens in early March. View ticket options and costs now.
Watch Keynotes from LC3 China 2017
LinuxCon + ContainerCon + CloudOpen China 将于 6 月 25 – 27 日在北京举行。我们在此征集这一大会的发言提案，诚邀您与 3,000 多名开源技术专家、高管和社区成员分享您的专业知识。
- Linux 系统
- Apache 创新
- 物联网和 M2M
Latest posts by Linux Foundation (see all)
- ONS 2018 Q&A: Dan Rodriguez, Intel - March 23, 2018
- Submit a Proposal to Speak at Open Source Summit NA by April 29 - March 22, 2018
- FD.io Brings Improvements to Kubernetes Networking with Sixth Release - March 21, 2018