This directory lists those programs known to implement IA2, both application servers and AT clients.
Many of these program's are also useful to developers for testing their implementation of IA2. Open Source programs are specifically noted as they allow developers to study the implementation details.
- JAWS screen reader - version 9 and later
- MAGic screen magnifier - version 11 and later
- Window-Eyes screen reader - version 6.1 and later
- NVDA screen reader
- AccProbe interface viewer
Note: For Freedom Scientific products use the "Check For Updates" option to ensure that you have the latest version of the product installed.
- Firefox Web Browser - implemented in Firefox 3 and on trunk in CVS source code repository. Open Source.
- Lotus Symphony
- Eclipse software developers environment Open Source.
- Adobe Acrobat / Adobe Reader - implements support for specific IA2 events and initial infrastructure to support a full implementation.
- Adobe Flash Player - planned.
- Open Office (Open Source) / Star Office - planned
- Konqueror - planned, depends on QT. Open Source.
- KOffice - planned, depends on QT. Open Source.
- KDevelop - planned, depends on QT. Open Source.
Libraries / platforms
- QT - 4.4 - QT supports IA2 on Linux via D-Bus but not yet on Windows