The Linux Sound and Multimedia workgroup has as its mission to remove Linux sound and multimedia from being a roadblock for customers wanting to deploy Linux on the desktop.
This mission is accomplished by:
- Making it easier to configure and debug sound systems and media frameworks
- Define common interfaces for development
- Promote collaboration and standardization (LSB)
- Educate and evangelize to consumers, developers and vendors
- Linux Sound and Multimedia Summit - TBD
Use Cases / Problems