- The architecture team has been tasked with defining an overall architecture for OpenPrinting to include areas already identified as needing to be covered. The team is also tasked with resolving conflict between components and identifying common terminology, interfaces and infrastructure to be addressed.
- Currently, the main activity of the US/European part of LF OpenPrinting is in this group.
- This workgroup is communicating via weekly telecons and followup email. email communication is performed using the  email list.
- The most recent work can be found at 
- Implementations of various components can be found with individual projects. An overall end-to-end implementation using components defined in other projects is planned as the components become available.
- PAPI implementation by Sun
- Implementation of OpenPrinting Vector, Status Monitor, and Print Channel Manager by Japanese Subgroup
- Implementation of the OpenPrinting Vector glue code in ESP GhostScript, device "opvp"
- Overview of OpenPrinting Vector, Status Monitor, and Print Channel Manager
- Introduction and extended sample implementation of OpenPrinting Vector from Till Kamppeter
This is from the archives (past and present) please feel free to correct it.
- Claudia Alimpich
- Jody Goldberg
- Mark Hamzy
- Tom Hastings
- Charles Hemstreet
- Kentaro Ide
- Norm Jacobs
- Till Kamppeter
- Robert L Krawitz
- Ira McDonald
- Osamu MIHARA
- Glen Petrie
- Shawn Pratt
- Michael Sweet
- Bob Taylor
- Yasumasa TORATANI
- Pete Zannucci
- George Liu