Please add everything you feel noteworthy!
- 'well defined inteface' yet missing (content is here: http://osapa.org/wiki/index.php/PT_Interface)
- if no PTB is found (which means, that the file was timestamped within the last 3 hours), then show appropriate hint to explain this to users
- replace document-type numbers with better names
- gui version
scripts / cronjobs
- create some kind of directory structure for PTBs (e.g. 0-1000, 1001-2000, .. ), to prevent too many files in /ptb/ !
- creation of PTB-INFO files is not done in the best way yet. (ptb-info is created AFTER the PTB, and thus is not timestamped at the same time as the PTB itself. this could be done vice versa, so that the PTB-INFO is created first, then timestamped, and then the PTB is created. so the PTB-INFO doesn't contain the PTB, but the PTB the INFO block) .. seems that this would be better to me .. Kechel 13:07, 23 May 2007 (PDT)
write guideline on how/when to use publictimestamp
- Create your shippable file(s).
- Prepare (but do not finalize) your release announcements.
- For each file to be released, generate a public timestamp of it; note the number.
- Assemble the file names and the public time stamps into legible information in your release announcements.
- Include the latest PTB signature
- Distribute widely.