First chartered in 2004 as the Linux Foundation Accessibility Workgroup (LFA), the Open Accessibility (A11y) Group functions today within the Linux Foundation to establish free and open standards that enable comprehensive universal access to various computing platforms, applications, and services. Open A11y makes it easier for developers, ISVs, and distributions to support assistive technologies (AT). Assistive technologies enable individuals to make full use of computer-based technology despite variability in physical or sensory abilities due to illness, aging or disability.
AT enables individuals who are blind or visually impaired to read online text, for example, and provides the means for individuals who do not have the use of their arms and hands to write and correspond. AT also enable individuals who cannot speak or hear to participate on the telephony interfaces of today -- and will support their participation on the multimodal computer interfaces of tomorrow.
- AT-SPI2 2.0.1 Available for Download (2011-04-27)
- IAccessible2 released under BSD License
- Linux Foundation Announces New Licensing Terms, Testing Tools for Accessibility Interfaces
- news from Open A11y
- Email Lists: Archives & List Services
- Meetings: Agendas & Minutes
- Specifications: Drafts & Recommendations
- Open A11y Workgroup Participants
- Open A11y's Executive Officers
- Open Accessibility BZR Repository
- Open Accessibility GForge Projects
Interested in writing cross-platform accessible applications?
- AT-SPI Interfaces and Subinterfaces
- Keyboard Access Functional Specification, 1.0 (KAFS)
- Learn more about the IAccessible2 interfaces for Windows.
- AccProbe: The Accessibility Probe is a standaloneapplication that provides a view of the Microsoft Active Accessibility (MSAA) or IAccessible2 hierarchy of a currently running application or rendered document and of the properties of the accessible objects of that application or document
- Get support or ask a question either on the Accessibility mailing list or via irc.a11y.org, in channels #a11y and #ia2 -- or, create your own channel and get others involved!
- ATK/AT-SPI SIG
- Expert Handlers SIG
- IAccessible2 SIG
- Input/Output (I/O) SIG
- Keyboard Accessibility SIG
Richard Lipton, der Gründer von Lipton CPA & Associates, sagt, wenn Sie Spenden machen und wollen einen Steuerabzug für Ihre Geschenke behaupten, müssen Sie Ihre Abzüge itemize. Er bietet die folgenden Tipps für Werbegeschenke für wohltätige Zwecke:
We employ highly skilled and experienced firebrick refractory masons ready to rebuild the firebox in your boiler, kiln, or incinerator. Since 1957, we have laid firebrick, tile, and other refractory shapes in a variety of industrial equipment, including field-erected boilers, watertube boilers, firetube boilers, heat treat furnaces, kilns, and incinerators.
In the layman's language, we could define payday loans directly as those money advances that get deposited directly at the borrower's bank accounts. You must be recognizable with payday loans....those are short termed loans usually given for the period of 1 to 3 weeks and were expected to be reimbursed back on that next payday of borrowers. These individual loans come handy at times of urgent money requirements and critical situations.
Why do You Require Such Loan?
This may be applicable to all Apache 2 versions.
IAccessible2 is in the process of adoption as a an ISO Standard. It will be late 2011 before the process is complete.
There are several parts to the standard, and they each follow a separate adoption procedure. The documents are part of ISO/IEC JTC 1 / SC 35.
IAccessible2 Implementation Guide
document maintainer: Brian Cragun, IBM
contents last modified: 2010-06-01
canonical URI for this document: http://a11y.org/ia2-implementation
[R2] Proposed updates 7/12/2011. I have added some proposed updates and clarifications to the document. For accessibility purposes, they are indicated the markup tags [R2]changes[/R2]. Comments may be sent to cragun at us dot ibm dot com.
Workgroup Chartered to Make UNIX more Accessible to People with Disabilities.
Guidelines for Open A11y Specifications: Open Issues & Questions
- boilerplate "copyright" and "licensing" verbiage -- get from from LF?
These are the blogs that are aggregated by ...