First chartered in 2004 as the Linux Foundation Accessibility Workgroup (LFA), the Open Accessibility (A11y) Group functions today within the Linux Foundation to establish free and open standards that enable comprehensive universal access to various computing platforms, applications, and services. Open A11y makes it easier for developers, ISVs, and distributions to support assistive technologies (AT). Assistive technologies enable individuals to make full use of computer-based technology despite variability in physical or sensory abilities due to illness, aging or disability.
AT enables individuals who are blind or visually impaired to read online text, for example, and provides the means for individuals who do not have the use of their arms and hands to write and correspond. AT also enable individuals who cannot speak or hear to participate on the telephony interfaces of today -- and will support their participation on the multimodal computer interfaces of tomorrow.
- AT-SPI2 2.0.1 Available for Download (2011-04-27)
- IAccessible2 released under BSD License
- Linux Foundation Announces New Licensing Terms, Testing Tools for Accessibility Interfaces
- news from Open A11y
- Email Lists: Archives & List Services
- Meetings: Agendas & Minutes
- Specifications: Drafts & Recommendations
- Open A11y Workgroup Participants
- Open A11y's Executive Officers
- Open Accessibility BZR Repository
- Open Accessibility GForge Projects
Interested in writing cross-platform accessible applications?
- AT-SPI Interfaces and Subinterfaces
- Keyboard Access Functional Specification, 1.0 (KAFS)
- Learn more about the IAccessible2 interfaces for Windows.
- AccProbe: The Accessibility Probe is a standaloneapplication that provides a view of the Microsoft Active Accessibility (MSAA) or IAccessible2 hierarchy of a currently running application or rendered document and of the properties of the accessible objects of that application or document
- Get support or ask a question either on the Accessibility mailing list or via irc.a11y.org, in channels #a11y and #ia2 -- or, create your own channel and get others involved!
- ATK/AT-SPI SIG
- Expert Handlers SIG
- IAccessible2 SIG
- Input/Output (I/O) SIG
- Keyboard Accessibility SIG
Credence executives actively serves in leadership positions with several non-profit and industry associations.
Pan IIT Alumni Association
Facebook and Ericsson claim to have developed a methodology that will improve app performance by as much as 70%.
The companies have cooperated under the internet.org partnership between Facebook and six other firms aimed at driving internet connectivity in emerging markets. It has the stated goal of providing internet access to the two-thirdsa of the world’s population that remains unconnected.
Riskienhallinta on osa elämää kaikkien osallistuvien tietoturva nyt. Se on osa tärkeimmät standardit siellä myös ISO27001 ja PCI-DSS, jotka molemmat on juuri päivitetty. Meidän täytyy tehdä se, mutta se vie aikaa ja vaivaa hyvin. Joten avulla tarkastella käytännön riskinarvioinnin tietoturvan vaatimukset. Täällä on 5 vinkkejä tehdä työn puolestasi:
Vinkki 1 - tehdä mielekkäitä
In the layman's language, we could define payday loans directly as those money advances that get deposited directly at the borrower's bank accounts. You must be recognizable with payday loans....those are short termed loans usually given for the period of 1 to 3 weeks and were expected to be reimbursed back on that next payday of borrowers. These individual loans come handy at times of urgent money requirements and critical situations.
Why do You Require Such Loan?
This may be applicable to all Apache 2 versions.
IAccessible2 is in the process of adoption as a an ISO Standard. It will be late 2011 before the process is complete.
There are several parts to the standard, and they each follow a separate adoption procedure. The documents are part of ISO/IEC JTC 1 / SC 35.
IAccessible2 Implementation Guide
document maintainer: Brian Cragun, IBM
contents last modified: 2010-06-01
canonical URI for this document: http://a11y.org/ia2-implementation
[R2] Proposed updates 7/12/2011. I have added some proposed updates and clarifications to the document. For accessibility purposes, they are indicated the markup tags [R2]changes[/R2]. Comments may be sent to cragun at us dot ibm dot com.
Workgroup Chartered to Make UNIX more Accessible to People with Disabilities.
Guidelines for Open A11y Specifications: Open Issues & Questions
- boilerplate "copyright" and "licensing" verbiage -- get from from LF?
These are the blogs that are aggregated by ...