First chartered in 2004 as the Linux Foundation Accessibility Workgroup (LFA), the Open Accessibility (A11y) Group functions today within the Linux Foundation to establish free and open standards that enable comprehensive universal access to various computing platforms, applications, and services. Open A11y makes it easier for developers, ISVs, and distributions to support assistive technologies (AT). Assistive technologies enable individuals to make full use of computer-based technology despite variability in physical or sensory abilities due to illness, aging or disability.
AT enables individuals who are blind or visually impaired to read online text, for example, and provides the means for individuals who do not have the use of their arms and hands to write and correspond. AT also enable individuals who cannot speak or hear to participate on the telephony interfaces of today -- and will support their participation on the multimodal computer interfaces of tomorrow.
- AT-SPI2 2.0.1 Available for Download (2011-04-27) 
- IAccessible2 released under BSD License 
- Linux Foundation Announces New Licensing Terms, Testing Tools for Accessibility Interfaces 
- news from Open A11y 
- Email Lists: Archives & List Services 
- Meetings: Agendas & Minutes 
- Specifications: Drafts & Recommendations 
- Open A11y Workgroup Participants 
- Open A11y's Executive Officers 
- Open Accessibility BZR Repository 
- Open Accessibility GForge Projects 
- Bugzilla 
Interested in writing cross-platform accessible applications?
- AT-SPI Interfaces  and Subinterfaces
- Keyboard Access Functional Specification, 1.0 (KAFS) 
- Learn more about the IAccessible2 interfaces for Windows .
- IAccessible2 
- AccProbe: The Accessibility Probe  is a standaloneapplication that provides a view of the Microsoft Active Accessibility (MSAA) or IAccessible2 hierarchy of a currently running application or rendered document and of the properties of the accessible objects of that application or document
- Get support or ask a question either on the Accessibility mailing list  or via irc.a11y.org , in channels #a11y and #ia2 -- or, create your own channel and get others involved!
- ATK/AT-SPI SIG 
- Expert Handlers SIG 
- IAccessible2 SIG 
- Input/Output (I/O) SIG 
- Keyboard Accessibility SIG 
Hola, este es mi primer relato, me llamo Anabella y quería contarles como fue mui debut en el sexo. Antes que nada les cuento como soy: Tengo 24 años, soy una morocha porno  muy bonita y con enormes 120 reales y naturales, lo cual me causa un dolor de cintura muy seguido y la admiración de muchos hombres que se vuelven locos al verlos.
Detectives barcelona  es una agencia de detectives privados en la ciudad de Barcelona y alrededores, profesionales en el sector de la investigación privada. Para familia y empresa. Presupuestos muy económicos. Nuestro trabajo tiene unas características propias como son Eficacia, Discreción, y Rapidez al Mejor Precio. También somos expertos en infidelidades.
Here at Axis Capital Group, Singapore we make every effort to carry out the best service to our clients. It is even so a depressing reality of life that fraud and scams are a familiar incidence at the present time. These are some tips from Axis Capital Group consumer scam reviews  so you can avoid becoming the next victim.
While the risk of fraud  in your organization is high, some activities have a higher risk associated with them than others. Let Finlay & Associates fraud risk management  advisors offer you the essential advice you need to prevent and detect fraud in all your high-risk activities.
In the layman's language, we could define payday loans directly as those money advances that get deposited directly at the borrower's bank accounts. You must be recognizable with payday loans....those are short termed loans usually given for the period of 1 to 3 weeks and were expected to be reimbursed back on that next payday of borrowers. These individual loans come handy at times of urgent money requirements and critical situations.
Why do You Require Such Loan?
This may be applicable to all Apache 2 versions.
ISO Standardization 
IAccessible2 is in the process of adoption as a an ISO Standard. It will be late 2011 before the process is complete.
There are several parts to the standard, and they each follow a separate adoption procedure. The documents are part of ISO/IEC JTC 1 / SC 35.
IAccessible2 Implementation Guide
document maintainer: Brian Cragun, IBM
contents last modified: 2010-06-01
canonical URI for this document: http://a11y.org/ia2-implementation
[R2] Proposed updates 7/12/2011. I have added some proposed updates and clarifications to the document. For accessibility purposes, they are indicated the markup tags [R2]changes[/R2]. Comments may be sent to cragun at us dot ibm dot com.
Workgroup Chartered to Make UNIX more Accessible to People with Disabilities.
Guidelines for Open A11y Specifications: Open Issues & Questions
- boilerplate "copyright" and "licensing" verbiage -- get from from LF?