- SCCS (Source Code Control System) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCCS
- It was originally developed at Bell Labs in 1972 by Marc Rochkind for an IBM System/370 computer running OS/MVT. (cited )
- M. J. Rochkind: The Source Code Control System . In IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering SE-1:4 (Dec. 1975), pages 364–370.
- This Paper also contains some references which might also be useful as Prior Art, remember to come back to those if we can't find anything here
- CiteSeer is very helpful in finding Documents that refer to this one, so remember to come back to those if we can't find anything here: http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/context/7732/0