ATK/AT-SPI SIG Reference: Tests and Test Suites
This page is a central repository for tests of the ATK/AT-SPI. Tests will be added as they become available. Please add any tests which are not listed here to this page. Tests are organized as follows: Interface Tests, Object Tests, Attribute Tests, Regression Tests and Uncategorized Tests.
Note: You must be logged-in as a registered user in order to edit this page. Please use the "Summary" edit field to notate precisely what changes you effected.
The Orca project  has a number of automated tests that the team uses regularly. The basic idea is that the tests play keystrokes while a specific application is running (e.g., gtk-demo, gedit, Firefox, OpenOffice, etc.) and compare the information Orca is presenting via speech and braille with expected output. An example test with assertions  is located at:
- http://svn.gnome.org/svn/orca/trunk/test/keystrokes/gtk-demo/role_check_box.py 
- ATK Tests (in version control) 
- Test Coverage of LSB Interfaces 
- LSB Normal Tests 
- GTK/ATK Problems in Linux Components (Linux Verification Center) 
- The T2C (Template-to-C) framework