The LSB Workgroup has released Update 2 to the Distribution Test Kit for LSB 4.0.
The distribution tests for LSB 4.0 are distributed in LSB-compliant RPM package form from the following location:
Additionally, tarball bundles with an easy-to-use install script are available from here:
This update covers a number of bug fixes included since the last update of the distribution tests. Highlights include:
- The new Linux Distribution Checker, successor to our LSB Distribution Test Kit Manager.
- Several problems with the olver-core test suite, from failures to run at all on some distributions to spurious errors, have been fixed with an update to the test suite.
- A number of issues with PowerPC and System/390 architectures are now resolved.
- Certain results reported by some tests were not recognized by some of our reporting tools. These results have been adjusted.
- Numerous spurious test failures have been fixed.
A complete list of bugs and fixes can be found in bug 2758, which can be retrieved from http://bugs.linuxbase.org/ .