The Linux Foundation designs training and certification programs to help alleviate talent shortages and speed the uptake and management of new technologies by giving organizations the confidence needed to deploy faster. We can create programs of any size, for online or in-person delivery at employers’ facilities or at events.
Our training capabilities feature:
- Experienced staff to quickly develop and deploy high-quality content for both instructor-led and self-paced learning courses
- A track record of reaching a huge audience quickly: Our “Intro to Linux” had 50,000 enrollments in one week and 500,000 in 12 months
- An ability to provide both free and paid content
Our certification capabilities include:
- The only 100% online, performance-based exam platform
- Proven success with many open source projects beyond Linux
- Experienced staff who work with experts to quickly build and deploy exams
Whether you’re launching your project or looking for expert guidance to take it to the next level, we’re here to help. Contact us to learn about hosting your project at The Linux Foundation, a neutral home for collaborative development.