The Linux Foundation’s cloud experts have curated a list of the most useful, influential, and promising open source projects for IT managers and practitioners to build, manage, and monitor their current and future mission-critical cloud resources.
Get a detailed look at open source cloud projects in key areas:
- Cloud operating systems
- Container management and automation
- DevOps (complete CI/CD, configuration management, logging and monitoring)
- Software-defined networking (SDN)
- Software-defined storage
We also discuss: What is the open source cloud and how is it advancing? What it means to be cloud native. Emerging trends in the cloud. And much more.
Latest posts by Linux Foundation (see all)
- Austen Collins, Rachel Thomas, Patrick Heim to Keynote at Open Source Leadership Summit - January 18, 2018
- Initial Keynote Speakers Announced for The Linux Foundation Open Source Leadership Summit - January 18, 2018
- Verizon Joins Linux Foundation’s Open Network Automation Platform Project as Platinum Member - January 16, 2018