The Linux Foundation’s cloud experts have curated a list of the most useful, influential, and promising open source projects for IT managers and practitioners to build, manage, and monitor their current and future mission-critical cloud resources.
Get a detailed look at open source cloud projects in key areas:
- Cloud operating systems
- Container management and automation
- DevOps (complete CI/CD, configuration management, logging and monitoring)
- Software-defined networking (SDN)
- Software-defined storage
We also discuss: What is the open source cloud and how is it advancing? What it means to be cloud native. Emerging trends in the cloud. And much more.
Latest posts by Linux Foundation (see all)
- Call for Proposals Now Open for Open Source Leadership Summit 2018 - December 14, 2017
- Cloud Foundry Closes 2017 With Substantial Project Growth & Membership Support - December 14, 2017
- Open Network Automation Platform (ONAP) Project Expands Globally, Adds Four New Members - December 5, 2017