This week in open source and Linux news, The executive director of The Hyperledger Project explains how blockchain can help refugees identify themselves, Nasdaq group to provide OSS platform to investors, and more! Read on to get caught up on the most important recent news!
1) Brian Behlendorf of The Linux Foundation’s Hyperledger Project speaks on the helpful importance of blockchain to refugee identification.
2) A “business arm of Nasdaq, Inc” is providing a new open source platform to investor relations professionals.
3) A new partnership between Red Hat & Ericsson to center around OpenStack, NFV infrastructure, software-defined networking, software-defined infrastructure and containers
Red Hat and Ericsson Sign Open Source Deal– NetworkWorld
4) Windows 10 Redstone 2 features major improvements for Linux users.
5) The JS Foundation is now a Linux Foundation collaborative project
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Linux Foundation Statement on Huawei Entity List Ruling - May 23, 2019
- Automotive Linux Summit and Open Source Summit JapanKeynote Speakers and Schedule Announced - May 21, 2019
- Open Source Summit to Include Embedded Linux Conference, Bring Together Both Technical and Leadership Programs Under One Roof - May 15, 2019