This week in open source and Linux news, The executive director of The Hyperledger Project explains how blockchain can help refugees identify themselves, Nasdaq group to provide OSS platform to investors, and more! Read on to get caught up on the most important recent news!
1) Brian Behlendorf of The Linux Foundation’s Hyperledger Project speaks on the helpful importance of blockchain to refugee identification.
2) A “business arm of Nasdaq, Inc” is providing a new open source platform to investor relations professionals.
3) A new partnership between Red Hat & Ericsson to center around OpenStack, NFV infrastructure, software-defined networking, software-defined infrastructure and containers
Red Hat and Ericsson Sign Open Source Deal– NetworkWorld
4) Windows 10 Redstone 2 features major improvements for Linux users.
5) The JS Foundation is now a Linux Foundation collaborative project
- The Linux Foundation Brings Together IT and Finance Teams to Advance Cloud Financial Management and Education - June 29, 2020
- SODA Foundation Gains New Investments, Expands Charter to Address Increasing Need for Data Autonomy - June 29, 2020
- SPDX Specification Becomes the Second ISO/IEC JTC 1 Submission From JDF - June 29, 2020