This week in open source and Linux news, Cloud Foundry releases its new certification program for developers, Google creates a new home-base for its open source initiatives, and more! Read on to stay in the open source loop!
1) Cloud Foundry launches “the world’s largest cloud-native developer certification initiative.”
2) Google has launched opensource.google.com
3) Hyperledger Executive Director Brian Behlendorf talks about the “possibilities blockchain offers for transparent, efficient and quickly executed transactions” in this interview.
Hyperledger Chief: Live Blockchain Solutions in Trade Finance This Year– Global Trade Review
4) AT&T continues long history of open source involvement with new Linux Foundation membership.
5) Attackers have been targeting developers present on GitHub since January.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Akraino Edge Stack Enables Connected Car, AR/VR, AI Edge, and Telco Access Edge Application Use Cases - January 16, 2020
- Uber Announces OpenChain Conformance - December 16, 2019
- The Linux Foundation’s Automated Compliance Work Garners New Funding, Advances Tools Development - December 12, 2019