This week in open source, blockchain technology, like that of Hyperledger, is being adopted by the insurance market, Cloud Foundry continues its steady incline of adoption, and more!
1) Blockchain tech like Hyperledger “is making inroads into the insurance sector.”
Insurance Industry Making the Leap to Blockchain– Business Insurance
2) Half of the Fortune 500 now use Cloud Foundry.
Cloud Foundry Makes its Mark on the Enterprise– TechCrunch
3) “Proprietary will have to either get on board or be left in the dust.”
Why Open Source will Overtake Proprietary Software by 2020– Computer Business Review
4) Google’s new Tensor2Tensor library aims to remove hurdles around customizing an environment to enable deep-learning models.
5) As 5G changes the carrier landscape, technologies like OPNFV will bolster the shift
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Confidential Computing Consortium Establishes Formation with Founding Members and Open Governance Structure – Member Comments - October 17, 2019
- Confidential Computing Consortium Establishes Formation with FoundingMembers and Open Governance Structure - October 17, 2019
- Open FinTech Forum Brings Together Technologists and Business Executives to Accelerate Development in Finance Sector - October 16, 2019