This week in Linux and open source, Microsoft’s new CNCF membership represents the company’s ongoing love for open source, Adobe Flash is the subject of enthusiast rescue mission, and much more
1) Microsoft continues its Linux lovefest with new CNCF membership.
2) While Adobe is “mercy killing” Flash, enthusiasts are hoping for an open source lifeboat.
3) A project intended to “develop open source technology and standards for “computational contracting” for the legal world that deploys blockchain technology” is getting ready for liftoff
4) Version 60 of Google Chrome has been released for Linux and features security fixes, developer-related changes, and more
Google Chrome 60 Released for Linux, Mac, and Windows– Bleeping Computer
5) SambaCry doesn’t just favor Linux…
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- ODPi Announces New Egeria Conformance Program to Advance Open Metadata Exchange Between Vendor Tools - February 11, 2019
- Open Mainframe Project Advances Modern Mainframe with Production Ready Zowe 1.0 - February 11, 2019
- OpenChain Project Adds Microsoft as Platinum Member - February 6, 2019