This week in Linux and open source, Microsoft’s new CNCF membership represents the company’s ongoing love for open source, Adobe Flash is the subject of enthusiast rescue mission, and much more
1) Microsoft continues its Linux lovefest with new CNCF membership.
2) While Adobe is “mercy killing” Flash, enthusiasts are hoping for an open source lifeboat.
3) A project intended to “develop open source technology and standards for “computational contracting” for the legal world that deploys blockchain technology” is getting ready for liftoff
4) Version 60 of Google Chrome has been released for Linux and features security fixes, developer-related changes, and more
Google Chrome 60 Released for Linux, Mac, and Windows– Bleeping Computer
5) SambaCry doesn’t just favor Linux…
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Tune Into the Free Live Stream of Keynotes at Open Networking Summit Europe, September 25-27! - September 21, 2018
- Open Source Summit EU Registration Deadline, Sept. 22, Register Now to Save $150 - September 20, 2018
- Tungsten Fabric Launches Carbide Quick Start Environment on AWS - September 20, 2018