Early Registration Ends in 3 Days; Save $805 & Register Now!
The Open Networking Summit North America (ONS) schedule is now live and features 75+ sessions across 6 tracks:
- Networking Business and Architecture
- Service Provider & Cloud Networking (Business & Architecture)
- Service Provider & Cloud Networking (Technical)
- Enterprise IT (Business & Architecture)
- Enterprise IT DevOps (Technical)
- Networking Futures
In addition, hear from industry visionaries in keynote sessions; attend LF Networking, Acumos Project, and Open Networking Foundation Developer Forums; and sign up for technical training on ONAP & OPNFV.
The early registration deadline for ONS is coming up fast. Register by February 11 to save $805 on the industry’s premiere open networking event.
Featured conference sessions include:
- Automate or Die: 5 Network Automation Things You Have to Do – Eric Hanselman, 451 Research
- Platform Approach for SDN Predictive Management Using AI and ML – David Lu, AT&T
- Colt’s Evolution: From MPLS to Cloud Networking – Javier Benitez, Colt Technology Services
- Containers and Clusters for Customer Success – Balasubramaniyan Kannan, Equinix
- K8Guard an Auditing System for Kubernetes – Medya Ghazizadeh, Google
- Intelligence Driven Network: The “Next Hop” of Internet – David Meyer, Huawei
- Creating a Safer, Smart ride – NFV for Automotive – Steven Furr, NXP
- Istio and Envoy: Enabling Sidecars for Microservices – Angela Chin, Pivotal
- 5G and Open Source Networking – Jamil Chawki, Orange
- A New Software Engineering Methodology for creating Resilient Microservices – Pethuru Raj, Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.
The Developer Forums will take place Monday, March 26 and Tuesday, March 27; schedules will be announced shortly. Training will take place Friday, March 30; classes will be announced shortly.
More Reasons to Attend:
- Solutions Showcase: Experience demonstrations of the latest collaborative, multi-organization solutions in the world of open-source SDN and NFV from the LF Networking, Open Networking Foundation and Acumos project booths along with solutions and demos presented by our sponsors.
- Special Events: Collaborate and network with evening events including an onsite reception and offsite event at The Majestic and, for our speakers, sponsors and media, a Partner Reception at the Grammy Museum.
- Symposium on SDN Research (SOSR): Explore and debate recent developments related to all aspects of SDN with industry leaders and academia visionaries.
Don’t miss out! Early bird registration costs $1,195 (a $805 savings) through February 11.
Linux Foundation members and LF Networking members receive an additional 20% discount off current registration pricing. Email email@example.com for discount details. Academic and student discounts are also available. Applications for diversity and needs-based scholarships are currently being accepted. For information on eligibility and how to apply, click here.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- eBay Provides OpenAPI Specification (OAS) for All its RESTful Public APIs - August 14, 2018
- Session Lineup at Open Source Summit Europe and Embedded Linux Conference + OpenIoT Summit Europe Offers Complete Overview of the Open Source Ecosystem - August 14, 2018
- Keynotes Announced for Open FinTech Forum: AI, Blockchain & Kubernetes on Wall Street - August 10, 2018