Open Networking Summit (ONS) is the industry’s premier open networking event gathering enterprises, cloud and service providers, from across the ecosystem to share learnings, highlight innovation and discuss the future of Open Source Networking.
Hear from industry visionaries and leaders on the latest updates and the future of Networking beyond SDN/NFV including 5G & IoT; cloud networking (Kubernetes & Cloud Foundry); AI & ML applied to networks; and the use of networking in industry verticals like FinTech and Automotive.
Sign up to get the latest updates on ONS NA 2018!
Keynote speakers and panelists include:
- Yiqun Cai, Vice President, Alibaba Group
- Wendy Cartee, Senior Director of Cloud-Native Applications Marketing, VMware
- Vint Cerf, Vice President and Chief Internet Evangelist, Google
- Justin Dustzadeh, Head of Global Network & Software Platform, Uber
- Andre Fuetsch, President, AT&T Labs, and Chief Technology Officer, AT&T
- Ron Haberman, Vice President, Emerging Products, Nokia Software
- Mats Karlsson, Head of R&D and Portfolio, Ericsson
- Nick McKeown, Chief Scientist, Chairman & Co-Founder, Barefoot Networks, and Professor, Stanford University
- Bob Monkman, Director, Software Strategy and Ecosystem Programs, Network Infrastructure, Arm
- Guru Parulkar, Executive Director, Open Networking Foundation and Stanford Platform Lab, Stanford University
Additional keynotes will be announced along with the conference schedule on February 8th.
- Leading experts: The by-invitation Open Networking Innovation Forum is co-located with ONS gathering top thought leaders and visionaries in the Networking space.
- Solutions showcase: At the LF Networking, Open Networking Foundation and Acumos project booths, experience demos of collaborative, multi organization solutions at the cutting edge of open source SDN and NFV.
- Training: Get deep-dive training post-event on OPNFV, ONAP and more.
- Evening events: Network and collaborate with business (CIO/CTO/Architects) and technical (DevOps) attendees. Evening events include an all-attendee onsite reception, and offsite evening event at The Majestic, as well as a partner reception for speakers, sponsors and media at the Grammy Museum.
- LFN, ONF and Acumos Project Developer Forums: 1.5 day developer-focused forums including cross-project plenary sessions, a mix of presentation sessions and opportunities for breakout meetings/hacking.
- Symposium on SDN Research (SOSR): Provides an opportunity for industry and academia to jointly explore and debate recent developments related to all aspects of SDN.
The full schedule of sessions and activities will be announced February 8th.
You only have 6 days left to save $805 with early bird pricing. Register before February 11! Day passes are also available. Register Now >>