Open Source Summit Japan and Automotive Linux Summit 2018 are once again co-located and will be held June 20-22 at the Tokyo Conference Center Ariake in Tokyo. Both events offer participants the opportunity to learn about the latest projects, technologies, and developments taking place across the open source ecosystem, and specifically in the Automotive Linux arena.
The deadline to submit a proposal is just 3 weeks away on Sunday, March 18, 2018. Don’t miss the opportunity to educate and influence hundreds of technologists and open source professionals by speaking at one of these events.
Tracks for Open Source Summit Japan include:
- Cloud Native Apps/Serverless/Microservices
- Infrastructure and Automation (Cloud/Cloud Native/DevOps)
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Linux Systems
- Networking and Orchestration
- Open Source Leadership, Compliance, Strategy and Governance
Suggested topics for Automotive Linux Summit include:
- Connected Car, Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V), Vehicle-to-Cloud (V2C)
- Security And Privacy
- In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) & Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Augmented Reality, Heads-Up Display
- Delivering Live Content And Updates To Vehicles In Motion
- Legal Issues
- Functional Safety And Open Source Software
- W3C for Automotive
- Non-AGL Technical Projects (e.g. Smart Roads, Self-Driving Vehicles, CarPlay, Android Auto)
Get inspired! Watch presentations from Automotive Linux Summit & Open Source Summit Japan 2017
- Abby Kearns, Executive Director, Cloud Foundry Foundation
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, The Hyperledger Project
- Tin Hang, Founder & CEO, OSVehicle
- Kenichi Murata, Project General Manager/Group Manager Connected Strategy & Planning Group, Connected Company, Toyota Motor Corp.
- The Future is Cloud Native – Panel Discussion
- Keiko Harada, Program Manager, Microsoft
- Ian Lewis, Developer Advocate, Google
- Eduardo Silva, Open Source Engineer, Treasure Data
- Moderator: Chris Aniszczyk, COO, Cloud Native Computing Foundation
Want to see your name on the list this year? Submit your proposal before the March 18 deadline.
Planning to attend? Register Now now to save $175 before early bird pricing ends!
Linux Foundation members and LF Project members receive an additional 20% discount off current registration pricing, and academic and non-profit discounts are available as well. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount information.
Applications for diversity and needs-based scholarships are also being accepted. Click here for information on eligibility and how to apply.
Sign up to get the latest updates on Open Source Summit Japan!
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Fierce Telecom: Q&A—AT&T’s Mazin Gilbert: Technologies are great, but convergence is the most exciting part - September 13, 2018
- Linux Foundation’s OpenDaylight Fluorine Release Brings Streamlined Support for Cloud, Edge and WAN Solutions - September 13, 2018
- Top 10 Reasons to Join the Premier European Open Source Event of the Year | Register Now to Save $150 - September 12, 2018