The first round of keynotes for Automotive Linux Summit & Open Source Summit Japan have been announced. Join us June 20 – 22, 2018 in Tokyo to hear from:
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger
- Dan Cauchy, Executive Director, Automotive Grade Linux
- Seiji Goto, Manager of IVI Advanced Development, Mazda Motor Corporation
- Mitchell Hashimoto, Founder & CTO, HashiCorp
- Kelsey Hightower, Developer Advocate, Google
- Greg Kroah-Hartman, Linux Kernel Maintainer
- Ken-ichi Murata, Group Manager/Project General Manager, Connected Strategy & Planning Group, Connected Company, and Masato Endo, Program Manager, Connected Vehicle Group, Intellectual Property Division, Toyota Motor Corporation
- Michelle Noorali, Senior Software Engineer, Microsoft
- Linus Torvalds, Creator of Linux & Git, in conversation with Dirk Hohndel, VP & Chief Open Source Officer, VMware
- Jim Zemlin, Executive Director, The Linux Foundation
Automotive Linux Summit connects those driving innovation in automotive Linux from the developer community with the vendors and users providing and using the code, in order to propel the future of embedded devices in the automotive arena.
Open Source Summit Japan is the leading conference in Japan connecting the open source ecosystem under one roof, providing a forum for technologists and open source industry leaders to collaborate and share information, learn about the latest in open source technologies and find out how to gain a competitive advantage by using innovative, open solutions. The event covers cornerstone open source technology areas such as Linux, cloud infrastructure, and cloud native applications and explores the newest trends including networking, blockchain, serverless, edge computing and AI. It also offers an open source leadership track covering compliance, governance and community.
The full Automotive Linux Summit and Open Source Summit Japan schedules will be published next week. Register now to save $175 through April 28.
Note: One registration gets you access to both Automotive Linux Summit and Open Source Summit Japan.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- KiCad Joins Linux Foundation to Advance Electronic Design Automation - November 22, 2019
- The Linux Kernel Mentorship program was a life changing experience - November 12, 2019
- Amazon Web Services, Genesys, Salesforce Form New Open Data Model - November 12, 2019