Share your expertise and speak at Open Source Summit Europe in Edinburgh, October 22 – 24, 2018. We are accepting proposals through Sunday, July 1, 2018.
Open Source Summit Europe is the leading technical conference for professional open source. Join developers, sysadmins, DevOps professionals, architects and community members, to collaborate and learn about the latest open source technologies, and to gain a competitive advantage by using innovative open solutions.
As open source continues to evolve, so does the content covered at Open Source Summit. We’re excited to announce all-new tracks and content that make our conference more inclusive and feature a broader range of technologies driving open source innovation today.
This year’s tracks/content will cover the following:
- Cloud Native Apps/Serverless/Microservices
- Infrastructure & Automation (Cloud/Cloud Native/DevOps)
- Artificial Intelligence & Data Analytics
- Linux Systems
- Open Collaboration and Diversity Empowerment
- Emerging Open Technologies/Wildcard
- Innovation at Apache
- TODO/Open Source Program Management
Watch presentations from Open Source Summit Europe 2017.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Introducing Tungsten Fabric 5.1: Security, Feature, and Performance Enhancements for Network Operators & Developers - June 12, 2019
- Akraino Edge Stack Issues Premier Release, Sets Framework toEnable 5G, IoT Edge Application Ecosystem - June 6, 2019
- Linux Foundation to Host the Accord Project to Develop Open SourceFramework for Smart Legal Contracts - June 5, 2019