Join us in Vancouver in August for 250+ educational sessions covering the latest technologies and topics in open source, and hear from industry experts including keynotes from:
- Ajay Agrawal, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Expert, Author of Prediction Machines, and Founder, The Creative Destruction Lab
- Jennifer Cloer, Founder of reTHINKit and Creator and Executive Producer, The Chasing Grace Project
- Wim Coekaerts, Senior Vice President of Operating Systems and Virtualization Engineering, Oracle
- Ben Golub, Executive Chairman and Interim CEO, and Shawn Wilkinson, Co-founder, Storj Labs
- Preethi Kasireddy, Founder & CEO, TruStory
- Window Snyder, Chief Security Officer, Fastly
- Imad Sousou, Corporate Vice President and General Manager, Open Source Technology Center, Intel
- Sana Tariq, Senior Architect, E2E Service Orchestration, TELUS
Additional keynotes and the full schedule of 250+ sessions will be announced next week. Details on co-located events, evening activities, and other activities—including Speed Mentoring, First-Time Attendee Breakfast, Women in Open Source Lunch, Diversity Mixer, Kids Day, and more—will be announced shortly as well.
Register now and save $300 through June 17!
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Uber Demonstrates its Dedication to Open Source With Linux Foundation Gold Membership - November 15, 2018
- LF Deep Learning Delivers First Acumos AI Release Making it Easier to Deploy and Share Artificial Intelligence Models - November 14, 2018
- Tungsten Fabric Launches Performance Lab to Drive Edge-cloud Ecosystem Growth - November 13, 2018