We’ve announced additional keynotes at Open Source Summit North America, including:
- Van Jones, President & Founder of the nonprofit, Dream Corps; CNN Contributor; Best-Selling Author; Human Rights, Education and Clean Energy Advocate
- Austen Collins, Founder & CEO, Serverless Inc.
- Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux and Git, in conversation with Dirk Hohndel, VP & Chief Open Source Officer, VMware
Sign up to receive updates on Open Source Summit North America:
The event also features the Open Collaboration Conference where ecosystem leaders learn to navigate open source transformation with sessions covering compliance, community leadership and open source program office management in the new TODO track. The Diversity Empowerment Summit is also featured, which highlights the ways in which the community can benefit from expanding diversity and inclusion practices.
Register now to save $150 through July 21.
Hall passes are also available for $150. Learn more >>
Need help convincing your manager? Here’s a letter that can help you make the request to attend Open Source Summit North America.
Linux Foundation members and LF project members receive an additional 20% discount off current registration pricing, and academic, student, non-profit, community, and group discounts are available as well. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your discount code.
Applications for diversity and needs-based scholarships are also being accepted. Get information on eligibility and how to apply. Free childcare is also available for attendees.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Introducing Tungsten Fabric 5.1: Security, Feature, and Performance Enhancements for Network Operators & Developers - June 12, 2019
- Akraino Edge Stack Issues Premier Release, Sets Framework toEnable 5G, IoT Edge Application Ecosystem - June 6, 2019
- Linux Foundation to Host the Accord Project to Develop Open SourceFramework for Smart Legal Contracts - June 5, 2019