Focusing on the intersection of financial services and open source, Open FinTech Forum will provide CIOs and senior technologists guidance on building internal open source programs and an in-depth look at cutting edge open source technologies including AI, Blockchain, Cloud Native & Kubernetes/Containers, Quantum Computing that can be leveraged to drive efficiencies and flexibility.
The call for speaking proposals is open through July 21st. If you are interested in sharing your experience with this audience, we’d like to hear from you. We’re looking for talks including project roadmaps from key community developers to use cases from those IT professionals in financial services or related verticals on their open source implementations.
Learn more about the CFP process, see a full list of suggested topics and submit by July 21. Update: The CFP closed on July 21. If you’re interested in speaking at other Linux Foundation events, learn more here: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/.
Sign up to receive updates on Open FinTech Forum, happening October 10-11 in New York:
Already confirmed Open FinTech Forum 2018 speakers include:
- Chris Aniszczyk, CTO/COO, Cloud Native Computing Foundationand Co-Founder, TODO Group
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger
- Karen Copenhaver, Leading IP Strategist
- Sally Eaves, CTO, Professor of FinTech Practice, Global Strategic Advisor and Author, Forbes Technology Council
- Ibrahim Haddad, Vice President of R&D, Samsung Electronics
- Keith Laban, Software Engineer, Bloomberg
- Yuri Litvinovich, Senior Cloud Engineer, Scotia Bank
- Ania Musial, Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Platform, Bloomberg
- Robert Palatnick, Managing Director and Chief Technology Architect, DTCC
- Jason Poley, Distinguished Engineer/VP Cloud Architect, Barclays
- Justin Rackliffe, Director, Open Source Governance at Fidelity Investments
- Kate Stewart, Senior Director of Strategic Projects, The Linux Foundation
- Bob Sutor, Vice President for IBM Q Strategy and Ecosystem, IBM Research
The full schedule of sessions will be announced in August.
Not interesting in speaking, but thinking of attending?
Open FinTech Forum will better inform IT decision-makers about the open technologies driving digital transformation and how to best utilize an open source strategy and implementation to enable new products, services and capabilities; increase IT efficiencies; establish and strengthen internal license compliance programs; attract top level talent; and train existing talent on the latest disruptive technologies. Register now to attend.
Email email@example.com for discount codes.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Tune Into the Free Live Stream of Keynotes at Open Networking Summit Europe, September 25-27! - September 21, 2018
- Open Source Summit EU Registration Deadline, Sept. 22, Register Now to Save $150 - September 20, 2018
- Tungsten Fabric Launches Carbide Quick Start Environment on AWS - September 20, 2018