The Schedule is Now Live for Open FinTech Forum!
Join 500+ CIOs, senior technologists, and IT decision makers at Open FinTech Forum to learn the best strategies for building internal open source programs and how to leverage cutting-edge open source technologies for the financial services industry, including AI, Blockchain, Kubernetes, Cloud Native and more, to drive efficiencies and flexibility.
Featured Sessions Include:
- Build Intelligent Applications with Azure Cognitive Service and CNTK – Bhakthi Liyanage, Bank of America
- Smart Money Bets on Open Source Adoption in AI/ML Fintech Applications – Laila Paszti, GTC Law Group P.C.
- Adapting Kubernetes for Machine Learning Workflows – Ania Musial & Keith Laban, Bloomberg
- Real-World Kubernetes Use Cases in Financial Services: Lessons learned from Capital One, BlackRock and Bloomberg – Jeffrey Odom, Capital One; Michael Francis, BlackRock; Kevin Fleming, Bloomberg; Paris Pittman, Google; and Ron Miller, TechCrunch
- Distributed Ledger Technology Deployments & Use Cases in Financial Services – Hanna Zubko, IntellectEU; Jesse Chenard, MonetaGo; Umar Farooq, JP Morgan; Julio Faura, Santander Bank; and Robert Hackett, Fortune
- Enterprise Blockchain Adoption – Trends and Predictions – Saurabh Gupta, HfS Research
- Why Two Sigma Contributes to Open Source – Julia Meinwald, Two Sigma
- Three Cs to an Open Source Program Office – Justin Rackliffe, Fidelity Investments
Sign up to receive updates on Open FinTech Forum:
VIEW THE FULL SCHEDULE »
Secure your spot now.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount codes.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Protected: Project Maintainers: Reduce Your CLA Administrative Headaches Today - July 11, 2019
- Linux Foundation and LF Networking Announce Keynote Highlights for Open Networking Summit Europe - July 10, 2019
- ONAP Doubles-Down on Deployments, Drives Commercial Activity Across Open Source Networking Stack with ‘Dublin’ Release - July 9, 2019