The schedule for Open Networking Summit Europe is now live!
Open Networking Summit, the premier open networking event in North America, comes to Europe for the first time this year, gathering enterprises, service providers, and cloud providers across the open networking ecosystem.
Join 1000+ architects, developers, and thought leaders in Amsterdam, September 25-27, to share learnings, highlight innovation and discuss the future of open networking, including SDN, NFV, orchestration, and the automation of cloud, network, and IoT services.
Keynote Sessions Include:
- Talks from Deutsche Telekom, Orange, and Türk Telekom
- Sessions and panels on the intersection of cloud native and networking; the intersection of blockchain and networking; ONAP leadership; and vendor innovation in open source.
- Cross Domain/Cross-Layer VPN Service Orchestration Demo from China Mobile, Huawei, and Vodafone
- Virtual Central Office (VCO) 2.0 – Virtualized Mobile Network Demo showing new and improved use cases extending the capabilities of the VCO, with presenters from China Mobile, Red Hat, and more.
Session Highlights Include:
- Network Service Mesh: An Attempt to Reimagine NFV in a Cloud-Native Fashion – Frederick Kautz, Red Hat and Kyle Mestery, Cisco
- Creating Synergies: Sharing and Reusing Results of CI/CD System Between Communities – Fatih Degirmenci, Ericsson and Yolanda Robla Mota, Red Hat
- 5G Edge Cloud in a Lightpole – Tapio Tallgren, Nokia
- ONAP Exploration at Verizon – Fernando Oliveira and Viswanath Kumar Skand Priya, Verizon
- A Practical Approach to Intent-Based Networking: Dynamic On-demand QoS – Carlos Giraldo Rodríguez, Gradiant
- Closed-Loop Automation for Edge Cloud with Distributed ONAP Multi-Cloud – Bin Yang, Wind River Systems
- And many, many more including talks from Airbnb, Alibaba Cloud, General Motors, Intel, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Pivotal, Thomas Reuters and VMware.
ONS Europe offers 100+ sessions, labs, tutorials and lightning talks across networking trends, networking business and operations, service provider and cloud networking, and enterprise IT covering a range of open networking projects and technologies.
Content is offered for both the business & architecture audience, and the developer/DevOps audience. Rounding out the event are unconference sessions, evening events and developer lounges for face to face collaboration, and the opportunity to view dozens of demos from networking projects and companies.
Sign up to receive updates on Open Networking Summit:
REGISTER BY AUGUST 4 TO SAVE $805 »
Need help convincing your manager? Here’s a letter that can help you make the request to attend Open Networking Summit Europe.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Open Hardware Group – CHIPS Alliance – Building Momentum and Community with Newest Member Antmicro - April 18, 2019
- The O-RAN Alliance and Linux Foundation Launch Industry-Leading O-RAN Open Source Community - April 2, 2019
- LF Edge Builds Momentum with New Members, Blueprints as Community Works Toward Interoperability for Open Edge Computing - April 2, 2019