Your guide to efficient, effective, and profitable software products and services.
This book is for anyone using open source software to create a reliable product or service for their customers.
Building on open source gives you options that proprietary developers don’t have. You can deliver better software more efficiently that is more responsive to customer needs — *if* you do it well and apply best practices. This book tells you how to do that.
This 40-page ebook includes:
• Business models that work
• Secrets to creating open source products
• How to avoid technical debt
• Open source supply chain management
• What not to do, and more!
By John Mark Walker
Open source product, community, and ecosystem expert who has managed open source product and ecosystem development for Dell EMC and Red Hat.
Latest posts by Linux Foundation (see all)
- Top 10 Reasons to Attend Open Networking Summit NA - March 15, 2018
- Speak at Automotive Linux Summit & OS Summit Japan — 4 Days Left to Submit a Proposal - March 14, 2018
- The Linux Foundation Welcomes Sound Open Firmware Project - March 14, 2018