OPEN SOURCE LEADERSHIP SUMMIT, Half Moon Bay, Calif. — March 12, 2019 — The Node.js Foundation and the JS Foundation today announced they are merging to form the OpenJS Foundation.
The merger process started six months ago, and included consensus gathering from the community as well as close collaboration with the Linux Foundation and the governing boards of the Node.js Foundation and the JS Foundation. Today’s announcement celebrates a turning point in this process as the new governance structure is now in place and the community will start operating under the OpenJS Foundation.
- Follow OpenJS Foundation on Twitter
- Join the Bootstrap Team – to participate and follow progress the community governance process
- Submit a Project
About OpenJS Foundation
Node.js Foundation is a licensed mark of Node.js Foundation. Node.js is a trademark of Joyent, Inc. and is used with its permission. JS Foundation is a registered trademark of the JS Foundation.
- The Linux Foundation Brings Together IT and Finance Teams to Advance Cloud Financial Management and Education - June 29, 2020
- SODA Foundation Gains New Investments, Expands Charter to Address Increasing Need for Data Autonomy - June 29, 2020
- SPDX Specification Becomes the Second ISO/IEC JTC 1 Submission From JDF - June 29, 2020