OPEN SOURCE LEADERSHIP SUMMIT, Half Moon Bay, Calif. — March 12, 2019 — The Node.js Foundation and the JS Foundation today announced they are merging to form the OpenJS Foundation.
The merger process started six months ago, and included consensus gathering from the community as well as close collaboration with the Linux Foundation and the governing boards of the Node.js Foundation and the JS Foundation. Today’s announcement celebrates a turning point in this process as the new governance structure is now in place and the community will start operating under the OpenJS Foundation.
- Follow OpenJS Foundation on Twitter
- Join the Bootstrap Team – to participate and follow progress the community governance process
- Submit a Project
About OpenJS Foundation
Node.js Foundation is a licensed mark of Node.js Foundation. Node.js is a trademark of Joyent, Inc. and is used with its permission. JS Foundation is a registered trademark of the JS Foundation.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- Introducing Tungsten Fabric 5.1: Security, Feature, and Performance Enhancements for Network Operators & Developers - June 12, 2019
- Akraino Edge Stack Issues Premier Release, Sets Framework toEnable 5G, IoT Edge Application Ecosystem - June 6, 2019
- Linux Foundation to Host the Accord Project to Develop Open SourceFramework for Smart Legal Contracts - June 5, 2019