The Linux Foundation’s cloud experts have curated a list of the most useful, influential, and promising open source projects for IT managers and practitioners to build, manage, and monitor their current and future mission-critical cloud resources.
Get a detailed look at open source cloud projects in key areas:
- Cloud operating systems
- Container management and automation
- DevOps (complete CI/CD, configuration management, logging and monitoring)
- Software-defined networking (SDN)
- Software-defined storage
We also discuss: What is the open source cloud and how is it advancing? What it means to be cloud native. Emerging trends in the cloud. And much more.
Latest posts by Linux Foundation (see all)
- Akraino, a New Linux Foundation Project, Aims to Drive Alignment Around High-Availability Cloud Services for Network Edge - February 20, 2018
- The Linux Foundation Launches Open FinTech Forum: AI, Blockchain, Kubernetes & Quantum on Wall Street - February 13, 2018
- Open Source Audits in Merger and Acquisition Transactions - February 12, 2018