- Day-to-day management of the master email calendar to ensure that all incoming requests are reviewed, scheduled, tested and completed.
- Coordinating email-related deliverables with internal and external stakeholders, including daily interaction ensuring milestones are being met.
- Determining target audiences for all email campaigns, and effectively segmenting our database to ensure the right audiences receive the right messages at the right time.
- Performing analysis and reporting results at a consistent cadence (weekly, monthly and quarterly) across all email campaigns programs to make actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Developing and conducting QA processes to ensure links, images, email content, mailing lists are accurate and functioning as expected for all outgoing communications.
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure that all outgoing email creatives adhere to our brand guidelines and those of each of our Collaborative Projects, are responsive across all email clients that we support, have clear CTAs and meet the needs of our internet and external clients.
- Balance short-term and day-to-day tasks with longer-term projects that ensure our email marketing practices are best in class.
Support internal teams with form, content, and list management as needed and provide insight and suggested best practices.
- Hands-on experience with email marketing service providers and marketing automation platform (Pardot preferred).
- Ability to manage multiple projects, milestones and deliverables.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. You will be communicating frequently with stakeholders and internal team members across email, #slack, voice and video conference, and should be comfortable interacting with junior and senior staff members alike.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, milestones, and deliverables from stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Experience with project management tools (JIRA preferred)
- Strong knowledge of email marketing trends and best practices.
- 2+ years of email or online marketing experience (agency experience preferred).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, remote work environment.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.