The Linux Foundation Overview
The Linux Foundation is creating the greatest shared technology investment in history by enabling open source collaboration across companies, developers, and users. We are the organization of choice to build ecosystems that accelerate open technology development and commercial adoption.
We are looking for an executive assistant to support the Executive Director of the Linux Foundation as well as the Executive Director for the Hyperledger project. An ideal candidate will be friendly, organized, detail-oriented, and highly self driven.
While The Linux Foundation is a largely virtual workforce, the Executive Assistant will sit in the San Francisco Presidio Office and also have the responsibilities of making sure the office is running smoothly.
- Manage busy calendars for your two Executive Directors
- Assist with the management of the Boards for meetings
- Arrange and manage travel arrangements
- Prepare and submit expense reimbursements
- Help with creation of presentations, correspondence and communication material
- Perform miscellaneous special projects for the Executive Directors
- Manage the San Francisco Presidio office, including supplies, guest management, facilities management and other miscellaneous dutiesR
- 5+ years as an administrative assistant with 2+ years supporting Senior Leadership
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and nonverbal communication skills
- Experience in both the Google App Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The Linux Foundation is a largely all-remote workforce that hires top-notch talent. We are as passionate of providing a flexible and supportive work culture as we are in Open Source Software. Collaboration is in our DNA, and we pride ourselves on being able to work closely together while not being tied to an office. We offer exceptional benefits - e.g., Fantastic health care, Unlimited PTO, 100% 401k match up to $18k, profit-sharing and exceptional healthcare plans.
The Linux Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.