Open Source Summit (formerly LC3) tracks cover a wide range of open source topics including Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Edge Computing, Internet of Things, Linux, Networking and More
SAN FRANCISCO, April 10, 2018 – The Linux Foundation, the nonprofit organization enabling mass innovation through open source, today announced the full schedule for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon + Open Source Summit China 2019, taking place June 24–26, 2019, in Shanghai, China.
Open Source Summit China 2019, formerly called LinuxCon + ContainerCon + CloudOpen China (LC3), is the premier destination for the community to collaborate, share information and learn about the most important open source technologies and topics today, including cloud native, serverless, microservices, IoT, AI, networking, Linux and more.
For the first time in 2019, Open Source Summit China and KubeCon + CloudNativeCon China are combining for one event, at one registration price: KubeCon + CloudNativeCon + Open Source Summit China.
“Linux Foundation events in China have demonstrated such high engagement that we decided to expand our support for developers and decision makers with new quality tracks and sessions that cover an even broader range of open source technologies and projects,” said Jim Zemlin, Executive Director at the Linux Foundation. “We’re excited to host such a comprehensive event in China and deepen our ties with developers across Asia who are involved in innovative open source work.”
See the news release “CNCF Announces Speakers for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon + Open Source Summit China 2019” for more information on the KubeCon + CloudNativeCon speakers and sessions.
Conference tracks from the Open Source Summit portion of the event include:
- AI & Deep Learning
- Compliance Automation & Tooling
- Internet of Things
- Linux Systems
- Open Source Leadership
- Networking & Edge Computing
- Security & Safety
- Open Source Leadership
All sessions will be presented in English and Mandarin. Highlights include:
- Skynet: A Practical Journey of China Unicom’s Container Cloud Platform Network Redesign – Bin Chen, CTO & Vice President at China Unicom
- Business Models in the Age of the Hyper Clouds – Priyanka Sharma, Director of Technical Evangelism at GitLab
- Recursive Read Deadlocks and Where to Find Them – Boqun Feng, Software Engineer at Huawei
- The Challenge and Solutions to Implement DevSecOps into Large Banks – Jihai Zhou, Head of DevOps HSBC China GBM at HSBC
- The FOSSology Project: Open Source Software for Open Source License Compliance – Anupam Ghosh, Team Lead at Siemens Technology and Services Pvt. Ltd
- Unfit Story of Fitness Trackers: Hacking BLE Fitness Trackers – Yogesh Ojha, Cyber Security Analyst at Tata Consultancy Services
- LF Edge: Edge Open Source to Enable 5G, IoT and AI Development – Yachen Wang, Director at Tencent
- The Next Generation of Big Data Platforms for Advanced Analytics: 100s of PetaBytes with Realtime Access by Unifying Storage & Serving – Reza Shiftehfar, Engineering Manager at Uber
The full agenda can be viewed here.
All-Access Standard Attendee registration is discounted to RMB 1500 through May 2, 2019. All-Access Individual or academic rates are also available. Applications are being accepted for needs-based and diversity scholarships.
Members of the press who would like to request a press pass to attend should contact Rachel Romoff, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is made possible thanks to Strategic Sponsor Huawei, Double Diamond Sponsor Tencent Cloud, Diamond Sponsor Intel, Platinum Sponsor Rancher, and Gold Sponsors AWS, CloudBees, and Red Hat.
About LF Asia, LLC
LF Asia, LLC is a US limited liability corporation producing events for open source technologies and open source projects in Asia. The events we produce bring together developers and other key technologists, executives and operators working in open source technology for the purpose of education and networking. Learn more at www.lfasiallc.com.