Hyperledger Announces 2021 Blockchain Brand Survey
The Linux Foundation | 12 May 2021
Hyperledger, a Linux Foundation project that was established in 2015, is an open source collaborative effort created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies. It is a global collaboration including participation from leaders in finance, banking, healthcare, supply chains, manufacturing, and technology.
Together with Linux Foundation Research, Hyperledger is conducting a survey to measure the market awareness and perceptions of Hyperledger and its projects relative to other blockchain platforms used in the technology industry, specifically identifying myths and misperceptions. Additionally, the survey seeks to help Hyperledger articulate the perceived time to production readiness for products and understand motivations for developers that both use and contribute to Hyperledger technologies.
- Participants who complete the survey will receive a 50 percent discount on attendance to Hyperledger Global Forum, June 8-10, 2021
- Please participate now; we intend to close the survey in early June.
- Privacy and confidentiality are important to us. Neither participant names, nor their company names, will be displayed in the final results.
- This survey should take no more than 20 minutes of your time.
To take the 2021 Hyperledger Market Survey, click the button below:
Thanks to our survey partner Linux Foundation Japan.
Thank you for taking the time to participate in this survey conducted by Hyperledger, an open source project at the Linux Foundation focused on developing a suite of stable frameworks, tools, and libraries for enterprise-grade blockchain deployments.
Hyperledger and its affiliated projects are hosted by the Linux Foundation.
This survey will provide insights into the challenges, familiarity, and misconceptions about Hyperledger and its suite of technologies. We hope these insights will help guide us in the growth and expansion of marketing and recruitment efforts to help grow projects and our community.
This survey will provide insights into:
- What is the awareness, familiarity, and understanding of Hyperledger overall and by project?
- What are the myths and misperceptions of Hyperledger (e.g., around what it seeks to achieve (e.g., the number of projects, who is involved and who the competitors are)?
- How likely are respondents to purchase or adopt blockchain technology?
- What is the appeal of joining the Hyperledger community?
- What are the perceptions of business blockchain technology?
- What is the perceived time to production readiness?
- What are developers’ motivations for contributing to /using Hyperledger?
We will summarize the survey data and share the findings during the Hyperledger Member Summit later in the year. The summary report will be published on the Hyperledger and Linux Foundation websites. In addition, we will be producing an in-depth report of the survey which will be shared with Hyperledger membership.
If you have questions regarding this survey, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for the Hyperledger Newsletter at https://hyperledger.org
About The Linux Foundation
The Linux Foundation is the world’s leading home for collaboration on open source software, hardware, standards, and data. Linux Foundation projects are critical to the world’s infrastructure including Linux, Kubernetes, Node.js, ONAP, PyTorch, RISC-V, SPDX, OpenChain, and more. The Linux Foundation focuses on leveraging best practices and addressing the needs of contributors, users, and solution providers to create sustainable models for open collaboration. For more information, please visit us at linuxfoundation.org. The Linux Foundation has registered trademarks and uses trademarks. For a list of trademarks of The Linux Foundation, please see its trademark usage page: www.linuxfoundation.org/trademark-usage. Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.