The Linux Foundation Announces 30 New Silver Members
The Linux Foundation | 31 January 2018
SAN FRANCISCO – January 31, 2018 – The Linux Foundation, the nonprofit organization enabling mass innovation through open source, announced the addition of 30 Silver members. Linux Foundation members help support development of the greatest shared technology resources in history, while accelerating their own innovation through open source leadership and participation.
“As we start a new year, it is wonderful to welcome so many new Silver members to The Linux Foundation,” said Jim Zemlin, executive director, The Linux Foundation. “These organizations, which represent a huge swath of industries from around the globe, are contributing significantly to the growing open source community. We are proud to have their support across so many Linux Foundation projects.”
In addition to joining the Foundation, many of these new members have joined Linux Foundation projects like Automotive Grade Linux, Cloud Native Computing Foundation, EdgeX Foundry, Hyperledger, LF Networking and more. For a full list of members, visit https://www.linuxfoundation.org/members/corporate.
December’s new members:
- 8base is an extensible platform that powers the rapid development of robust software applications using Blockchain and other next generation modern technologies.
- ADVA Optical Networking is responsible for architecting some of the world’s most advanced networks.
- Aetna is one of the nation’s leading diversified healthcare benefits companies.
- aicas GmbH provides Java technology and analysis tools for realtime and embedded systems.
- Alcide delivers a network security platform designed for any combination of container, VM and bare metal data centers operated by multiple orchestration systems.
- Cable Television Laboratories (CableLabs) develops transformative life-changing innovations that are globally adoptable, scalable, and move communities towards a more connected tomorrow.
- Codeship is a fast and secure hosted Continuous Integration service that scales with user needs.
- Couchbase is a NoSQL database that provides a mechanism for storage and retrieval of data which is modeled in means other than the tabular relations used in relational databases.
- Easy Visible Supply Chain Management provides supply chain management and factoring services through the use of innovative blockchain based solutions to control risks in traditional supply chains.
- Elementrem is a blockchain network for smart contracts and cryptocurrency.
- Eli Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- EMQ Enterprise provides a scalable, enterprise grade, extensible open-source MQTT broker for IoT, M2M, smart hardware, mobile messaging and HTML5 web messaging applications.
- Green Hills Software is an independent embedded software provider.
- Instana is the application performance management solution for modern dynamic applications, using automation and AI to manage their service quality.
- Jetstack helps enterprises in their path to modern cloud-native infrastructure.
- MetaX is dedicated to building blockchain-based protocols and decentralized applications for the digital advertising industry.
- Moxa is a leading provider of industrial networking, computing, and automation solutions to help customers enable the connectivity for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
- Netgate offers a wide range of virtual and physical security gateway solutions.
- Pensa collapses the cost of IT for the DevOps era.
- Pravici offers a full suite of expert consulting and CRM edge products.
- ReactiveOps helps companies gain greater control over their ops environments, allowing for faster time to market, lowered risk, reduced costs and increased profitability.
- SanCloud provides innovative custom designs of hardware/software solutions for the automotive industry.
- Sandvine helps organizations run world-class networks with active network intelligence, machine learning analytics and closed-loop automation.
- Serro provides comprehensive network infrastructure solutions for turnkey IT networks.
- Sixgill, an IoT platform company, builds the universal data service and smart process automation software allowing any organization to effectively govern its IoE assets.
- SK Telecom is a South Korean wireless telecommunications operator.
- Sofioni Networks is an SDN product company that is building best in class hybrid Software Defined Networking solutions. Sofioni Networks brings high performance options to its customers by enhancing and integrating leading open source SDN control and data-path solutions.
- Thales eSecurity is a leader in advanced data security solutions and services, delivering trust wherever information is created, shared or stored.
- Zenlayer envisions a world where connections between cloud, business and people embody the principles of Zen – simple and effortless.
- Ziggurat Technology (Xi’an Zhigui Internet Technology) is a creative services technology startup company.
With the support of its members, The Linux Foundation hosts open source projects across technologies including networking, security, cloud, blockchain, and more. This collaborative development model is helping technology advance at a rapid pace in a way that benefits individuals and organizations around the world.
About The Linux Foundation
The Linux Foundation is the organization of choice for the world’s top developers and companies to build ecosystems that accelerate open technology development and commercial adoption. Together with the worldwide open source community, it is solving the hardest technology problems by creating the largest shared technology investment in history. Founded in 2000, The Linux Foundation today provides tools, training and events to scale any open source project, which together deliver an economic impact not achievable by any one company. More information can be found at www.linuxfoundation.org.
# # #
The Linux Foundation has registered trademarks and uses trademarks. For a list of trademarks of The Linux Foundation, please see our trademark usage page: https://www.linuxfoundation.org/trademark-usage. Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
About The Linux Foundation
The Linux Foundation is the world’s leading home for collaboration on open source software, hardware, standards, and data. Linux Foundation projects are critical to the world’s infrastructure including Linux, Kubernetes, Node.js, ONAP, PyTorch, RISC-V, SPDX, OpenChain, and more. The Linux Foundation focuses on leveraging best practices and addressing the needs of contributors, users, and solution providers to create sustainable models for open collaboration. For more information, please visit us at linuxfoundation.org. The Linux Foundation has registered trademarks and uses trademarks. For a list of trademarks of The Linux Foundation, please see its trademark usage page: www.linuxfoundation.org/trademark-usage. Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.