Practical GPL Compliance is a guide for startups, small businesses, and engineers tasked with shipping products that contain GNU General Public License Version 2 (GPLv2) code.
Whether you work in consumer electronics, drones, IoT, or automotive devices based on generic Linux or Android code-bases, this guide is for you.
In this 50+ page guide produced by The Linux Foundation, you’ll find simple instructions, checklists, and flowcharts that empower compliance teams to work with open source as efficiently as possible.
– Dr. Till Jaeger, Partner at JBB Rechtsanwalte
– Professor Eben Moglen, President and Executive Director at Software Freedom Law Center
– Greg Kroah-Hartman, Linux Kernel Maintainer and Fellow at The Linux Foundation
– Carlo Piana, Founder at Array Law and General Counsel at Free Software Foundation Europe e.V.
- Shane Coughlan, General Manager, OpenChain
- Armijn Hemel, Tjaldur Software Governance Solutions