Webinar On Demand
Enterprise Kubernetes Done Right With D2iQ
Recorded September 21, 2022
Join Us for a Complimentary Live Webinar Sponsored by D2iQ
Like Linux, Kubernetes consists of a core and an assortment of building block components that must be assembled and integrated to create an enterprise production-level platform. Most Kubernetes deployments fail because organizations underestimate the complexity of Kubernetes and overestimate their ability to deploy and manage a Kubernetes platform.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The components and steps required to make Kubernetes an enterprise-level production-ready platform.
- The steps required to supplement AWS EKS to create an enterprise-level production-ready platform.
- How to create an enterprise Kubernetes platform that will accommodate continual innovation.
- The importance of an open Kubernetes solution.
- How to position your organization to be on the winning side of the smart cloud-native revolution.
Sr. Director, Cloud and Architecture at D2iQ
Shafique Hassan is a technologist at D2iQ, helping customers with their cloud-native adoption and transformation initiatives. Shafique has held leadership roles at D2iQ in GTM, consulting, and professional services functions over the last six years. He is a passionate advocate for leveraging technological innovation to influence business outcomes and holds master’s and bachelor’s degrees in Electrical Engineering. Informally, Shafique dabbles with philosophy, game theory, emerging technologies, and sneakers.