Hyperledger In-depth with Kaleido: Tokenize Assets at Institutional Scale with Kaleido & Hyperledger Technologies
June 7, 2023 | 10:00 AM PDT (UTC-7)
Financial institutions can unlock enormous opportunities through asset tokenization, but hurdles like integrating with existing systems, navigating regulations, and adapting to new technology complicate the development of workable solutions.
Kaleido’s Digital Asset Platform is designed to meet the demands of this evolving market. Powered by Hyperledger FireFly, and with full support for Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Besu, it's the most connective, customizable, and compliant platform available.
Join us on June 7th at 1pm ET for an overview of the Kaleido Digital Asset Platform. Lana Kalashnyk and Nick Gaski, Kaleido Solution Architects, will show how it simplifies asset tokenization at institutional scale with next-gen functionality, including the ability to:
- Connect to any chain, public or private
- Quickly deploy asset templates for leading and emerging token standards
- Manage the full smart contract life cycle, including through regular upgrades
- Generate APIs for any smart contract at the click of a button
- Plug in your custody solution of choice
- Automate governance with a configurable policy engine
- Manage multiple apps from the same console
- And more
Space is limited, so reserve your spot today! We hope to see you there!
Our Hyperledger In-depth series features live demos, tutorials, and stories from the battlefield! Members share learnings from their projects, and field all the hard questions about the pains and triumphs of working with DLTs. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved, come prepared with questions and voice your opinions.
Join us in building a stronger community!Register
Lana Kalashnyk (Principal Architect, Digital Assets, Kaleido)
Nick Gaski (Solutions Architect, Kaleido)