Linux Foundation Corporate Membership
To navigate the ever-changing landscape of Linux, it helps to have someone who can point you in the right direction. That’s where The Linux Foundation comes in. From new member mentoring programs to strategy consulting, we’re here to guide you through the labyrinth of open source opportunities—so you can make the most of your Linux investment.
With technical, legal and promotional programs that keep Linux thriving, we’re making sure that Linux stays free and open, so we can all help grow the future of the platform.
Benefits of Linux Foundation Membership
- Ability to participate in member-only events like Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit and Member Legal Summit, and to learn, influence and participate with Linux Foundation workgroups.
- The right to vote and run for Linux Foundation board seats and influence the direction of the organization
- Unsurpassed networking opportunities and a unique introductions service. Meet other Linux Foundation members and Linux users in small settings or get introduced to companies in a one-on-one fashion by Linux Foundation staff.
- Access to the Linux Foundation media network, including Linux.com. The Linux Foundation reaches 2 million users and developers a month through its web properties, social networks, and newsletters and promotes members directly to these audiences
- Discounts on our Linux Training courses for your Linux developers and enterprise IT teams.
- The right to participate in Linux Foundation member councils such as the Vendor and End User Councils and collaborate directly with the technical leaders of Linux
- Sponsorship discounts for our events like LinuxCon (North America, Europe and Japan), the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit and other events. Members get priority at these events.
- Logo placement on our Members page, and the ability to add our membership logo to your website or marketing collateral.
- Exclusive member content, such as the Briefing Book, and one-on-one analyst briefings (depending on membership level) that keeps you up to date on the Linux market to make the most of your investment in Linux.
- The ability to create workgroups and collaborate in a neutral setting to solve pressing Linux or open source issues.
- Guidance on open source issues and using Linux in your products.
Membership rights and commitments are described in detail in the Bylaws. Detailed benefits by membership level are available upon request. To learn more about The Linux Foundation, download our brochure.
Join the 180+ leading IT companies Who Have Become Members of The Linux Foundation
To inquire about your company becoming a corporate member of The Linux Foundation, please complete the form below and someone will contact you within two business days.