10 Reasons to Attend ONS Europe in September | Registration Deadline Approaching - Register & Save $605
The Linux Foundation | 15 August 2018
Here’s a sneak peek at why you need to be at Open Networking Summit Europe in Amsterdam next month! But hurry – spots are going quickly. Secure your spot and register by September 1 to save $605.
Open Networking Summit, the premier open networking event in North America now in its 7th year, comes to Europe for the first time next month. This event is like no other, with content presented by your peers in the networking community, sessions carefully selected by networking specialists in the program committee, and plenty of networking and collaboration opportunities, this is an event you won’t want to miss.
- Learn About the Future & Lessons Learned in Open Networking: Hear about innovative ideas on the disruption and change of the landscape of networking and networking-enabled markets in the next 3-5 years across AI, ML, and deep learning applied to networking, SD-WAN, IIOT, data insights, business intelligence, blockchain & telecom, and more. Get an in-depth scoop on the lessons learned from today’s global deployments.
- 100+ Sessions Covering Telecom, Enterprise, and Cloud Networking: With a blend of deep technical/developer sessions and business/architecture sessions, there are a plethora of learning opportunities for everyone. Plan your schedule now and choose from sessions, labs, tutorials, and lightning talks presented by Airbnb, Deutsche Telekom AG, Thomas Reuters, Huawei, General Motors, Türk Telekom, China Mobile, and many more.
- Business & Architecture Tracks: 50+ sessions in the business & architecture, service provider, cloud networking, and operations tracks covering edge, cloud native, VNF, AI, 5G, blockchain, and more.
- Deep-Dive Labs & Tutorials: Get hands-on training in labs and tutorials including NFV Features in Kubernetes, Integrating ODL in OpenStack, Operator Edge Cloud Reference Design Workshop (CORD / ONF), and more.
- LFN Unconference Track & LFN Booth Demos: Discuss ideas, teach others, and collaborate in the unconference track sessions! Visit the LFN Booth to see 10 top community-driven demos across a range of LFN projects.
- Networking Opportunities: Attend the onsite attendee reception or use the networking app to expand your connections by finding and meeting with attendees with similar interests. Attendees will gather from over 300 companies worldwide.
- Social Activities: Take a break and join the 5K fun run or morning yoga. Women attending are invited to collaborate at the Women in Networking Lunch.
- Demos & Dev Lounges: Meet in the developer lounges for face-to-face collaboration and check out dozens of demos from networking projects and companies in the sponsor showcase, as well as those that will be featured on the keynote stage!
- Learn about the cross section of Networking with Containers, Blockchain and more. Over 20 sessions offer a focus on the innovation of networking with blockchain, edge computing and Kubernetes, containers and cloud native technologies.
- Hear from the Leading Experts in Networking: Hear keynotes from Axel Clauberg, Telekom AG; Dr. Paul Doany, Türk Telekom; All Goldner, Amdocs; Fran Heeran; Vodafone Group; Arpit Joshipura, The Linux Foundation; Catherine Lefevre, AT&T; Bill Ren, Huawei; and more.
Sign up to receive updates on Open Networking Summit Europe:
REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 1 TO SAVE $605 »
Need help convincing your manager? Here’s a letter that can help you make the request to attend Open Networking Summit Europe.
Applications for diversity and needs-based scholarships are also being accepted. Get information on eligibility and how to apply. Free childcare is also available for attendees.
Cloud Computing Compliance and Security 2023 Projects Linux How-To Diversity & Inclusion Events Open Source Best Practices 2022 Cross Technology Open Source Training and Certification LFX Blockchain Research Legal Networking and Edge Blog Data Governance LF Energy LF Research OpenChain System Administration