Agenda Live for Open FinTech Forum: AI, Blockchain & Kubernetes on Wall Street
The Linux Foundation | 24 August 2018
The Schedule is Now Live for Open FinTech Forum!
Join 500+ CIOs, senior technologists, and IT decision makers at Open FinTech Forum to learn the best strategies for building internal open source programs and how to leverage cutting-edge open source technologies for the financial services industry, including AI, Blockchain, Kubernetes, Cloud Native and more, to drive efficiencies and flexibility.
Featured Sessions Include:
- Build Intelligent Applications with Azure Cognitive Service and CNTK – Bhakthi Liyanage, Bank of America
- Smart Money Bets on Open Source Adoption in AI/ML Fintech Applications – Laila Paszti, GTC Law Group P.C.
- Adapting Kubernetes for Machine Learning Workflows – Ania Musial & Keith Laban, Bloomberg
- Real-World Kubernetes Use Cases in Financial Services: Lessons learned from Capital One, BlackRock and Bloomberg – Jeffrey Odom, Capital One; Michael Francis, BlackRock; Kevin Fleming, Bloomberg; Paris Pittman, Google; and Ron Miller, TechCrunch
- Distributed Ledger Technology Deployments & Use Cases in Financial Services – Hanna Zubko, IntellectEU; Jesse Chenard, MonetaGo; Umar Farooq, JP Morgan; Julio Faura, Santander Bank; and Robert Hackett, Fortune
- Enterprise Blockchain Adoption – Trends and Predictions – Saurabh Gupta, HfS Research
- Why Two Sigma Contributes to Open Source – Julia Meinwald, Two Sigma
- Three Cs to an Open Source Program Office – Justin Rackliffe, Fidelity Investments
Sign up to receive updates on Open FinTech Forum:
VIEW THE FULL SCHEDULE »
Secure your spot now.
Email email@example.com for discount codes.
Cloud Computing Compliance and Security Projects Linux How-To Diversity & Inclusion Open Source Best Practices Events Cross Technology Training and Certification 2022 Blockchain Research LFX Legal Networking and Edge Data Governance LF Energy LF Research Open Source System Administration