Agenda Live for Open FinTech Forum: AI, Blockchain & Kubernetes on Wall Street
The Linux Foundation | 24 August 2018
The Schedule is Now Live for Open FinTech Forum!
Join 500+ CIOs, senior technologists, and IT decision makers at Open FinTech Forum to learn the best strategies for building internal open source programs and how to leverage cutting-edge open source technologies for the financial services industry, including AI, Blockchain, Kubernetes, Cloud Native and more, to drive efficiencies and flexibility.
Featured Sessions Include:
- Build Intelligent Applications with Azure Cognitive Service and CNTK – Bhakthi Liyanage, Bank of America
- Smart Money Bets on Open Source Adoption in AI/ML Fintech Applications – Laila Paszti, GTC Law Group P.C.
- Adapting Kubernetes for Machine Learning Workflows – Ania Musial & Keith Laban, Bloomberg
- Real-World Kubernetes Use Cases in Financial Services: Lessons learned from Capital One, BlackRock and Bloomberg – Jeffrey Odom, Capital One; Michael Francis, BlackRock; Kevin Fleming, Bloomberg; Paris Pittman, Google; and Ron Miller, TechCrunch
- Distributed Ledger Technology Deployments & Use Cases in Financial Services – Hanna Zubko, IntellectEU; Jesse Chenard, MonetaGo; Umar Farooq, JP Morgan; Julio Faura, Santander Bank; and Robert Hackett, Fortune
- Enterprise Blockchain Adoption – Trends and Predictions – Saurabh Gupta, HfS Research
- Why Two Sigma Contributes to Open Source – Julia Meinwald, Two Sigma
- Three Cs to an Open Source Program Office – Justin Rackliffe, Fidelity Investments
Sign up to receive updates on Open FinTech Forum:
VIEW THE FULL SCHEDULE »
Secure your spot now.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount codes.
2023 Cloud Computing Compliance and Security Projects Linux How-To Diversity & Inclusion Events Open Source Best Practices 2022 Open Source Cross Technology Training and Certification LFX Blockchain Legal Newsletter Research LF Research Networking and Edge Blog Data Governance Featured LF Energy Open Mainframe OpenChain System Administration