Automotive Linux Summit & OS Summit Japan Schedule Announced
The Linux Foundation | 25 April 2018
Attend Automotive Linux Summit and Open Source Summit Japan in Tokyo, June 20 – 22, for three days of open source education and collaboration.
Automotive Linux Summit connects those driving innovation in automotive Linux from the developer community, with the vendors and users providing and using the code, in order to propel the future of embedded devices in the automotive arena.
Open Source Summit Japan is the leading conference in Japan connecting the open source ecosystem under one roof, providing a forum for technologists and open source industry leaders to collaborate and share information, learn about the latest in open source technologies and find out how to gain a competitive advantage by using innovative, open solutions. The event covers cornerstone open source technology areas such as Linux, cloud infrastructure, and cloud native applications and explores the newest trends including networking, blockchain, serverless, edge computing and AI. It also offers an open source leadership track covering compliance, governance and community.
Session highlights for Automotive Linux Summit:
- Enabling Hardware Configuration Flexibility Keeping a Unified Software – Dominig ar Foll, Intel
- Beyond the AGL Virtualization Architecture – AGL Virtualization Expert Group (EG-VIRT) – Michele Paolino, Virtual Open Systems
- High-level API for Smartphone Connectivity on AGL – Takeshi Kanemoto, RealVNC Ltd.
- AGL Development Tools – What’s New in FF? – Stephane Desneux, IoT.bzh
Session highlights for Open Source Summit Japan:
- Building the Next Generation of IoT Applications – Dave Chen, GE Digital
- Use Cases for Permissioned Blockchain Platforms – Swetha Repakula & Jay Guo, IBM
- Using Linux for Long Term – Community Status and the Way We Go – Tsugikazu Shibata, NEC
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to Machine Learning with Kubernetes – Vishnu Kannan, Google
- OSS Vulnerability Trends and PoC 2017-2018 – Kazuki Omo, SIOS Technology, Inc.
- Microservices, Service Mesh, and CI/CD Pipelines – Making It All Work Together – Brian Redmond, Microsoft
Register now and save $175 through April 28!
Note: One registration gets you access to both Automotive Linux Summit and Open Source Summit Japan.
Linux Foundation members and LF project members receive an additional 20% discount off current registration pricing, and academic, student, non-profit, and community discounts are available as well. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your discount code.
Applications for diversity and needs-based scholarships are also being accepted. Get information on eligibility and how to apply.
Cloud Computing Compliance and Security Projects Linux How-To Diversity & Inclusion Open Source Best Practices 2022 Events Cross Technology Training and Certification LFX Open Source Blockchain Research Legal Networking and Edge 2023 Data Governance LF Energy LF Research OpenChain System Administration