The Complete Schedule for Open Networking Summit North America Is Now Live
The Linux Foundation | 08 February 2018
Early Registration Ends in 3 Days; Save $805 & Register Now!
The Open Networking Summit North America (ONS) schedule is now live and features 75+ sessions across 6 tracks:
- Networking Business and Architecture
- Service Provider & Cloud Networking (Business & Architecture)
- Service Provider & Cloud Networking (Technical)
- Enterprise IT (Business & Architecture)
- Enterprise IT DevOps (Technical)
- Networking Futures
In addition, hear from industry visionaries in keynote sessions; attend LF Networking, Acumos Project, and Open Networking Foundation Developer Forums; and sign up for technical training on ONAP & OPNFV.
The early registration deadline for ONS is coming up fast. Register by February 11 to save $805 on the industry’s premiere open networking event.
Featured conference sessions include:
- Automate or Die: 5 Network Automation Things You Have to Do – Eric Hanselman, 451 Research
- Platform Approach for SDN Predictive Management Using AI and ML – David Lu, AT&T
- Colt’s Evolution: From MPLS to Cloud Networking – Javier Benitez, Colt Technology Services
- Containers and Clusters for Customer Success – Balasubramaniyan Kannan, Equinix
- K8Guard an Auditing System for Kubernetes – Medya Ghazizadeh, Google
- Intelligence Driven Network: The “Next Hop” of Internet – David Meyer, Huawei
- Creating a Safer, Smart ride – NFV for Automotive – Steven Furr, NXP
- Istio and Envoy: Enabling Sidecars for Microservices – Angela Chin, Pivotal
- 5G and Open Source Networking – Jamil Chawki, Orange
- A New Software Engineering Methodology for creating Resilient Microservices – Pethuru Raj, Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.
The Developer Forums will take place Monday, March 26 and Tuesday, March 27; schedules will be announced shortly. Training will take place Friday, March 30; classes will be announced shortly.
More Reasons to Attend:
- Solutions Showcase: Experience demonstrations of the latest collaborative, multi-organization solutions in the world of open-source SDN and NFV from the LF Networking, Open Networking Foundation and Acumos project booths along with solutions and demos presented by our sponsors.
- Special Events: Collaborate and network with evening events including an onsite reception and offsite event at The Majestic and, for our speakers, sponsors and media, a Partner Reception at the Grammy Museum.
- Symposium on SDN Research (SOSR): Explore and debate recent developments related to all aspects of SDN with industry leaders and academia visionaries.
Don’t miss out! Early bird registration costs $1,195 (a $805 savings) through February 11.
Linux Foundation members and LF Networking members receive an additional 20% discount off current registration pricing. Email email@example.com for discount details. Academic and student discounts are also available. Applications for diversity and needs-based scholarships are currently being accepted. For information on eligibility and how to apply, click here.
2023 Cloud Computing Compliance and Security Projects Linux How-To Diversity & Inclusion Events Open Source Best Practices 2022 Open Source Cross Technology Training and Certification LFX Newsletter Legal Research LF Research Networking and Edge Blog Data Governance Featured LF Energy Open Mainframe OpenChain System Administration