Find Out How to Leverage AI, Blockchain, Kubernetes & Cloud Native Technologies at Open FinTech Forum, NYC, Oct. 10 & 11
The Linux Foundation | 06 September 2018
Join Open FinTech Forum: AI, Blockchain & Kubernetes on Wall Street next month to learn:
- How to build internal open source programs
- How to leverage cutting-edge open source technologies to drive efficiencies and flexibility
Hear about the latest distributed ledger deployments, use cases, trends, and predictions of blockchain adoption. Session highlights include:
- Panel Discussion: Distributed Ledger Technology Deployments & Use Cases in Financial Services – Jesse Chenard, MonetaGo; Umar Farooq, JP Morgan; Julio Faura, Santander Bank; Hanna Zubko, IntellectEU; Robert Hackett, Fortune Magazine
- Enterprise Blockchain Adoption – Trends and Predictions – Saurabh Gupta, HfS Research
- Blockchain Based Compliance Management System – Ashish Jadhav, Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
See how financial institutions are increasingly using AI and machine learning in a range of applications across the financial system including fraud detection, DDoS mitigation, marketing and usage pattern analysis. Session highlights include:
- Build Intelligent Applications with Azure Cognitive Service and CNTK – Bhakthi Liyanage, Bank of America
- Will HAL Open the Pod Bay Doors? An (Enterprise FI) Decisioning Platform Leveraging Machine Learning – Sumit Daryani & Niraj Tank, Capital One
- Using Text Mining and Machine Learning to Enhance the Credit Risk Assessment Process – Bruce Brenkus, Spotcap
Learn how Kubernetes and other cloud native applications help provide integration and automation between development and deployment for platform or infrastructure as code. Session highlights include:
- Panel Discussion: Real-World Kubernetes Use Cases in Financial Services: Lessons Learned from Capital One, BlackRock and Bloomberg – Steven Bower, Bloomberg; Michael Francis, BlackRock; Jeffrey Odom, Capital One; Paris Pittman, Google; Ron Miller, TechCrunch
- Multi-tenancy and Tenant Isolation on Kubernetes – Michael Knapp & Andrew Gao, Capital One
- Building a Banking Platform on Open Source & Containers to Achieve a Cloud Native Platform – Jason Poley, Barclays
Open FinTech Forum also offers deep dive sessions on building internal open source programs (governance, compliance, establishing an open source program office, contributing and more) as well as tutorials on blockchain, containers and cloud native.
Whether you are already using open source, or just getting started, Open FinTech Forum offers learnings, insights and connections that can help inform IT decision makers about the open technologies driving digital transformation and how to best utilize them.
Sign up to receive updates on Open FinTech Forum:
Secure your spot now.
2023 Cloud Computing Compliance and Security Projects Linux How-To Diversity & Inclusion Events Open Source Best Practices 2022 Open Source Cross Technology Training and Certification LFX Newsletter Legal Research LF Research Networking and Edge Blog Data Governance Featured LF Energy Open Mainframe OpenChain System Administration