Join The Linux Foundation at All Things Open for Booth Swag, Technical Sessions, and More
The Linux Foundation | 17 October 2017
Going to All Things Open in Raleigh? While you’re there, be sure stop by The Linux Foundation training booth for fun giveaways and a chance to win one of two Raspberry Pi kits. Two winners will be chosen onsite on the last day of the conference, Oct. 24, at 3:05pm.
Other booth giveaways include The Linux Foundation branded webcam covers, The Linux Foundation projects’ stickers, Tux stickers, Linux.com stickers, as well as free ebooks: The SysAdmin’s Essential Guide to Linux Workstation Security, Practical GPL Compliance, A Guide to Understanding OPNFV & NFV, and the Open Source Guide Volume 1.
Be sure to check out these featured conference talks, including the Linux on the Mainframe session where John Mertic and Len Santalucia discuss how they’ve worked to create an open source, technical community where industry participants can collaborate around the use of the Linux and open source in a mainframe computing environment. And don’t miss ODPi’s session on the simplification and standardization of the Big Data ecosystem with common reference specifications and test suites.
- Accelerating Big Data Implementations For the Connected World – John Mertic
- Advancing the Next-Generation Open Networking Stack – Phil Robb
- Flatpak: The Portable, Secure Distribution of Desktop Applications – Owen Taylor
- Intel: Core Linux Enabling – Case Study and Demo
- Integrating Linux Systems With Active Directory Using Open Source Tools – Dmitri Pal
- Linux On the Mainframe: Linux Foundation and The Open Mainframe Project – John Mertic & Len Santalucia
- Polyglot System Administration AKA: Don’t Fear the Other Language – Jakob Lorberblatt
- The Revolution Will Not Be Distributed – Michael Hall
- You Think You’re Not A Target? A Tale Of Three Developers – Chris Lamb
ODPi and Open Mainframe will also a have booth at All Things Open. Get your pass to All Things Open and stop by to learn more!
2023 Cloud Computing Compliance and Security Projects Linux How-To Diversity & Inclusion Events Open Source Best Practices 2022 Open Source Cross Technology Training and Certification LFX Newsletter Legal Research LF Research Networking and Edge Blog Data Governance Featured LF Energy Open Mainframe OpenChain System Administration