Speak at Open Source Summit NA: Submit Your Proposal by April 29
The Linux Foundation | 16 April 2018
Submit a proposal to speak at Open Source Summit North America taking place August 29-31, in Vancouver, B.C., and share your knowledge and expertise with 2,000+ open source technologists and community members. Proposals are being accepted through 11:59pm PDT, Sunday, April 29.
This year’s tracks/content will cover the following areas:
- Cloud Native Apps/Serverless/Microservices
- Infrastructure & Automation (Cloud/Cloud Native/DevOps)
- Linux Systems
- Artificial Intelligence & Data Analytics
- Emerging Technologies & Wildcard (Networking, Edge, IoT, Hardware, Blockchain)
- Community, Compliance, Governance, Culture, Open Source Program Management (Open Collaboration Conference track)
- Diversity & Inclusion (Diversity Empowerment Summit)
- Innovation at Apache/in Apache Projects (Apache Software Foundation track)
- Cloud & Container Apprentice Linux Engineer Tutorials Track (geared towards attendees new to using Linux and open source based cloud & container technologies)
View the full list of suggested topics, learn more about the 2018 Program Chairs, Track Chairs, and Program Committee, and submit now >>
Not submitting, but planning to attend? Register now and save $300 with early bird pricing.
Interested in sponsoring?
Showcase your thought leadership among a vibrant open source community and connect with top influencers driving today’s technology purchasing decisions. Learn more »
Cloud Computing Compliance and Security 2023 Projects Linux How-To Diversity & Inclusion Events Open Source Best Practices 2022 Cross Technology Open Source Training and Certification LFX Blockchain Research Legal Networking and Edge Blog Data Governance LF Energy LF Research OpenChain System Administration