This Week in Linux News: OSS Opportunity For New Grads, Why Cloud Foundry is Gaining Traction, & More
The Linux Foundation | 17 June 2016
1) The 2016 Open Source Jobs Report shows that open source is a great career direction for new IT graduates.
2) Sam Ramji, Cloud Foundry Foundation CEO, explains why the platform is continuing to gain traction.
Cloud Foundry Stages a Comeback– InfoWorld
3) Canonical’s Snaps is now available for multiple Linux distros.
4) Dell’s new out-of-the-box Linux has a great screen and is worth the price to developers.
5) Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) announces it’s providing open access to developer tools and libraries to facilitate cross-collaboration between HPE and the open source community on The Machine.
Cloud Computing Compliance and Security Projects Linux How-To Diversity & Inclusion Open Source Best Practices 2022 Events Cross Technology Training and Certification LFX Open Source Blockchain Research Legal Networking and Edge Data Governance Green Software Foundation LF Energy LF Research OpenChain System Administration