This Week in Open Source News: Linux Foundation Offering Free OpenStack Training, GitHub Wants More Business Users, & More
The Linux Foundation | 23 September 2016
This week in open source and Linux news, a new OpenStack course from The Linux Foundation and edX is offered, GitHub’s CEO sets user goals, and more! Keep on top of the latest Linux and OSS headlines with this weekly digest!
1) The Linux Foundation and edX offering a free OpenStack course.
2) GitHub CEO Chris Wansrath spoke at the company’s Universe conference about business user goals.
GitHub’s New Features Aim for Business and Open-Source Users– ComputerWorld
3) The Hyperledger Project reaches out to the public blockchain community.
4) Shares of Linux and open-source software vendor Red Hat (RHT) are up $3.37, or over 4%, at $80.41
5) Linux issue on Lenovo laptops is, in fact, due to Lenovo’s RAID storage configuration, not a malicious move by Microsoft.
Cloud Computing Compliance and Security Projects Linux How-To Diversity & Inclusion Open Source Best Practices 2022 Events Cross Technology Training and Certification LFX Open Source Blockchain Research Legal Networking and Edge Data Governance Green Software Foundation LF Energy LF Research OpenChain System Administration