The conference takes place September 21 ‚Äì 23, 2009 in Portland, Oregon at the Marriott Downtown Waterfront, and is co-located with the Linux Plumbers Conference.
The LinuxCon keynotes represent both community and industry in keeping with the audience.
Current confirmed keynotes are:
- Joe ‚ÄúZonker‚Äù Brockmeier, openSUSE community manager, Novell
- Bdale Garbee, open source & Linux chief technologist at Hewlett Packard, and well-known kernel developer
- Mark Shuttleworth, founder of the Ubuntu distribution and Canonical
- Bob Sutor, vice president of Standards and Open Source at IBM
LinuxCon welcomes everyone who has a stake in Linux. Linux users and developers will meet and learn from their peers as well as teach others, such as up-and-coming developers and new Linux users. LinuxCon eliminates the traditional tradeshow environment to provide a forum where attendees can educate themselves on the latest technical advances of the Linux platform.
Three tracks ‚Äì developer, business and operations ‚Äì will provide the foundation for sessions that include tutorials, keynotes, a technology showcase and targeted mini-summits on topics such as mobile, desktop
and embedded, and much more.
For more information: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon
Register Now at the Early Bird Rate of US$299!
Early Bird Registration Ends June 1st.
Discounted Group Rates are also available – receive 15% off of each
registration if 3 or more people from your company attend! ¬†Email us
to receive a group discount code.
To register to attend:
Questions? ¬†Contact us at events (at) linuxfoundation.org
Latest posts by Linux Foundation (see all)
- Akraino, a New Linux Foundation Project, Aims to Drive Alignment Around High-Availability Cloud Services for Network Edge - February 20, 2018
- The Linux Foundation Launches Open FinTech Forum: AI, Blockchain, Kubernetes & Quantum on Wall Street - February 13, 2018
- Open Source Audits in Merger and Acquisition Transactions - February 12, 2018