Automotive Linux Summit (ALS) connects the developers, vendors, and users driving innovation in Automotive Linux. Co-located with Open Source Summit Japan, ALS will gather over 1,000 attendees from global companies leading and accelerating the development and adoption of a fully open software stack for the connected vehicle.
Sign up to get the latest updates on Open Source Summit Japan!
Share your knowledge and expertise with industry-leading developers, architects and executives at Automotive Linux Summit and Open Source Summit Japan. Submit your proposal by March 18.
Suggested topics for Automotive Linux Summit include:
- Connected Car, Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V), Vehicle-to-Cloud (V2C)
- Security And Privacy
- In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) & Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Augmented Reality, Heads-Up Display
- Delivering Live Content And Updates To Vehicles In Motion
- Legal Issues
- Functional Safety And Open Source Software
- W3C for Automotive
- Non-AGL Technical Projects (e.g. Smart Roads, Self-Driving Vehicles, CarPlay, Android Auto)
Open Source Summit Japan will cover the cornerstone open source technologies with sub-conferences LinuxCon, ContainerCon and CloudOpen; help ecosystem leaders to navigate open source transformation with tracks on business and compliance; and explore the newest technologies and latest trends touching open source, including networking, serverless, edge computing and AI.
Tracks for Open Source Summit Japan include:
- Cloud Native Apps/Serverless/Microservices
- Infrastructure and Automation (Cloud/Cloud Native/DevOps)
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Linux Systems
- Networking and Orchestration
- Open Source Leadership, Compliance, Strategy and Governance
Watch presentations from Automotive Linux Summit & Open Source Summit Japan 2017
- Abby Kearns, Executive Director, Cloud Foundry Foundation
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, The Hyperledger Project
- Tin Hang, Founder & CEO, OSVehicle
- Kenichi Murata, Project General Manager/Group Manager Connected Strategy & Planning Group, Connected Company, Toyota Motor Corp.
- The Future is Cloud Native – Panel Discussion
- Keiko Harada, Program Manager, Microsoft
- Ian Lewis, Developer Advocate, Google
- Eduardo Silva, Open Source Engineer, Treasure Data
- Moderator: Chris Aniszczyk, COO, Cloud Native Computing Foundation
Planning to attend?
Register now to save $175 before early bird pricing ends!
Academic, student, and non-profit discounts are available. Applications for diversity and needs-based scholarships are also being accepted. Click here for information on eligibility and how to apply.
Latest posts by The Linux Foundation (see all)
- The Linux Foundation Announces Initial Keynotes for Open Networking Summit Europe - June 21, 2018
- 4 Days Until LinuxCon + ContainerCon + CloudOpen China – Will You Join Us? 距离LC3中国论坛还有5天 | 您会加入我们吗？ - June 21, 2018
- Automotive Grade Linux Powers New Solutions for Commercial and Consumer Vehicles - June 20, 2018